“Declare today that your dreams and goals are on the way!” – Lionel
1 Corinthians 2:9 But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him.”
This is the recorded segment of the show as of 3/5/2020. I had so much fun discussing things I’ve learned along the way to fulfilling dreams, goals and aspirations.
Please join me tonight at 7 pm CST! I will be on my good friend Henry Harris’s show What’s on you mind. We will be discussing The Journey towards realizing your dreams.
Lesson outline: “The Journey towards realizing your dream” – What I’ve learned along the way
- Everyone’s journey will look different and utilize different routes
- Do it afraid
- How do you know if the dream is a God given dream? It will never go away
- Provisions will show up along the way. Unlike a GPS device, the bulk of the journey is never pre-planned. You will be fully equipped to improvise along the way.
- Don’t share your dream with everyone. If people don’t see what you see, don’t get offended, God gave the vision to you not them.
- Pick up motivation and inspiration along the way (David encouraged himself in the Lord)
- Write it down and revisit/revise it. Sometimes things change, so be flexible.
- Create a Vision board. Visualizing and feeling what it’s like to have it.
- Don’t quit
- Learn from and embrace failure
- Encourage others along the way and partner up if it compliments the dream
- Learn to define and categorize your friends
- The higher you go, the more aerodynamic YOU MUST BECOME
- Do something everyday to advance your dream
- Take time to reflect and refresh
- Proclaim and believe in the power of “I AM.” Words matter and so does your state of mind. Start proclaiming “It’s on it’s way!”
- Invest in you
- Have a heart to serve
- Develop humility and have Gratitude.